Clarion 2.1, file in ascii
Author Message
 Clarion 2.1, file in ascii

Hello,

I'm french and i would like to have the data of files clarion version 2.1 to
format ASCII.

Thank you

Best regards

Christophe Chailan
2dcom

Sat, 01 Mar 2003 17:11:00 GMT
 Clarion 2.1, file in ascii
Hi Christophe,
Je n'ai pas la rponse mais connais-tu "topspeed.international.french"
sur le serveur "news.softvelocity.com" ? Tu y seras le bienvenu et
peut-tre y trouveras-tu une rponse.
Amitis. Eric

Quote:
> Hello,

> I'm french and i would like to have the data of files clarion version 2.1
> format ASCII.

> Thank you

> Best regards

> Christophe Chailan
> 2dcom

Sat, 01 Mar 2003 17:43:44 GMT
 Clarion 2.1, file in ascii
Could you explain better your question (try in french). Marcelo Sanseau.

Quote:
> Hello,

> I'm french and i would like to have the data of files clarion version 2.1
> format ASCII.

> Thank you

> Best regards

> Christophe Chailan
> 2dcom

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion 2.1, file in ascii
Hi Christophe,

Use a CPD2.x utility called ccvt.exe which comes with CPD.  I think you can
download it from www.topspeed.com

--
Regards,
Earl R. Coker

Quote:
> Could you explain better your question (try in french). Marcelo Sanseau.

> > Hello,

> > I'm french and i would like to have the data of files clarion version
2.1
> > format ASCII.

> > Thank you

> > Best regards

> > Christophe Chailan
> > 2dcom

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Export from Clarion 2.1 Dat files to ASCII

2. clarion 2.1 key files not working with clarion 4

3. Unloading DB to ASCII text file from Ver 2.1 for DOS

4. importing clarion 2.1 for dos data files

5. Clarion 2.1 DOS - Owner ID on DAT file

6. Clarion 2.1 for DOS file formats

7. Clarion 2.1 File System

8. Browsing Clarion Dos 2.1 Dat files

9. Clarion For Dos Ver 2.1 (Data file structure)

10. Help needed converting 2.1 for DOS files - Clarion Expert needed

11. Conversion from Clarion 2.1 files

12. Need file structure for clarion/dos 2.1