New product released @ solid.software!
Author Message
 New product released @ solid.software!

Dear Clarion developers!

We're pleased to announce the release of SysTrack, the second in our product
series of wrapper classes for common controls of the win32 api. SysTrack
wraps around the trackbar control (also often called a "slider"), making it
easy to use in Clarion AND still providing access to ALL the options the api
provides. Please visit http://www.*-*-*.com/
There's a nice demo version for download. The full version sales for just
29,- EURO (that less than 29,- US$!).

Regards,
Chris

Chris Jong
solid.software
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Again a new product @ solid.software!

2. CW20: Software By Ragazzi : Product Release

3. (ANNOUNCE) New Commercial Software Product Developed Using Smalltalk

4. New Product: Stealth Software Modulizer

5. Software By Ragazzi - Product Update - New Multi-Compiler Options

6. SOFTWARE ENGINEERS (NEW PRODUCT APPLICATIONS)

7. New Freeware Clarion Product Released

8. Icetips Cowboy SQL templates - New product release

9. Icetips Magic Entries - New product release

10. MPE new product releases

11. *** NEW Modula-2 Product *** (Press Release)

12. New Application Development Product Just Released