BROWSE and FRAME FORM DISAPPEARED IN WINDOWS FORMATTER- HELP WANTED
Author Message
 BROWSE and FRAME FORM DISAPPEARED IN WINDOWS FORMATTER- HELP WANTED

Hey,

I cannot edit the Frame App Form , although I can edit the menu (after
a long time the buttons to save and exit appear ) . The scrollbars are
halfway the bar. Moving them to the top still does not show the App
Frame form . Also the bleu lines which  show the screen size 640-800
and bigger do not appear.
When I call for a preview a icon of the toolbar for browsing records
appears disabled ) in the middle of the preview. All changes in the
menu take place when I run the program again.

Also a Browse form cannot be edited in the Windows formatter. Here the
buttons do appear as normal , a preview works also normal. The
scrollbars are also in the middle of the bar itself, moving to the top
does not make the form appear
The bleu lines also do not appear
This is annoying as I cannot change the form anymore. Still also here
the program still runs correct.

The other 3 browse forms do not have the problem?

I looked at the examples programs and had no problem in editing the
browse forms or app frame in the Windows Formatter .

What did I do wrong. Do I have to edit a file and change things in the
modules?
Where-what?

Thanks for any tips on solving this problem.
Dusselier Francis
I use a CLarion 5.0 E edition

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 19:21:18 GMT

1. help needed - main frame disapeared in windows formatter ?

2. C4 Final (Window Formatter) - Disappearing ToolBox

3. Set control order in a Form from Window formatter in CW55EE

4. Fields disappear in Report Formatter

5. Fields disappear in Report Formatter

6. Browse and Form on the Same Window

7. C4G Combining Browse and Form in a Window

8. Browse and form window maximize problem

9. Browse and Form on the same window

10. Browse and Update Form on the same Window?

11. Browse and Form in Same Window

12. How to switch between Browse- and Form-window?