Template registry
Author Message
 Template registry

Hi can anyone tell me why I can't see the template when I use the GLOBAL /
EXTENSIONS to Insert the AddGlobalNetworkClass.

I have registered and enabled this template but I just can't see it in the
program.

Thanks in advance

Sat, 21 May 2005 14:06:19 GMT
 Template registry
Which template family does the template you registered belong to? ABC or
Legacy?

--
Ben E. Brady

Quote:
> Hi can anyone tell me why I can't see the template when I use the GLOBAL /
> EXTENSIONS to Insert the AddGlobalNetworkClass.

> I have registered and enabled this template but I just can't see it in the
> program.

> Thanks in advance

Sat, 21 May 2005 22:44:46 GMT
 Template registry
Ben it is for the ABCNettools  - Nettools ABC Templates

On the template register screen I can see 5 network funktions under the
extention template but in the program I can only add the Net
ToolsInitialization - Net Tools Initialization Code.

Does the template availability depend on the design of my application?

Regards
Robbie

Quote:
> Which template family does the template you registered belong to? ABC or
> Legacy?

> --
> Ben E. Brady

> > Hi can anyone tell me why I can't see the template when I use the GLOBAL
/
> > EXTENSIONS to Insert the AddGlobalNetworkClass.

> > I have registered and enabled this template but I just can't see it in
the
> > program.

> > Thanks in advance

Sun, 22 May 2005 14:12:18 GMT

1. Template Registry - 'Utilities' categories

2. Templates Registry changed message

3. HELP Template Registry

4. CW 2.003 Template Registry

5. Template registry

6. C5PE: Error editing Template Registry

7. Template registry - ultratree errors

8. C4b - Template Registry Problems.

9. Finding Template Registry

10. template registry GPF's

11. Changing default's in template registry

12. IDE Problem - Template Registry