NetTools for Windows NT
Author Message
 NetTools for Windows NT

 Strange that you should ask. I called the Nettools people yesterday to ask
them the same question. They don't have anything for NT. If you find
anything, I'd like to know about it.
I did find out that a 'Licensing Server' is included with NT that would
allow one to meter the number of users for a given application. There is a
'LSAPI' (licensing api) available from MS to incorporate this into an
application. I'm looking for the 'LSAPI.H' file and the 'LSAPI.LIB' so I can
experiment with this. If anyone has more info on this licensing scheme, I'd
also like to hear what you have to say.

Regards, Jim

Quote:
>Hi Folks

>We currently use NetTools with Clarion for dos to check network
>connections and workstation Id's etc.

>We would like the application to work with a Windows NT Server.

>Does anybody know of an equivalent library/Lem/dll for NT.

>Thank you.
>--

>Ross Barratt
>Tyger Soft
>Ph: 0411 189 064

Tue, 25 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compilers Windows NT or Cross Compiler SunSolaris2.5/Windows NT Fortran77

2. ANNOUNCE: Helga - ODBC,CGI,Tcl,Windows NT,Windows 95,MS Windows

3. Info wanted : REXX for NT (Windows NT)

4. Problem: MIT Scheme 7.4.2 on Windows NT 4.0 under NT Emacs

5. GNAT/NT 1.83 now available (was GNAT for Windows NT)

6. USENIX Large Installation Sysadmin of Windows NT Conf (LISA NT) - CFP

7. USENIX Large Installation Sysadmin of Windows NT Conf (LISA NT) - CFP

8. Windows 2K vs Windows NT

9. "Out Port.vi": passing from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000

10. Moscow ML 1.42 for Windows NT and Windows'95

11. Announce: Update for Object REXX for Windows 95/Windows NT available

12. Does Windows NT mean Windows Next Time?