How to refresh filter in drop down combo box
Author Message
 How to refresh filter in drop down combo box

Hello,

I have created a drop down combo box with record filter on.
I would like to refresh the combo list filter whenever  the combo value
changed.
I had added the "object.Reset" statement in the controlEvent.Selected but it
seems doesn't work.

Any tips?

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to refresh filter in drop down combo box
Use the view manager SetFilter() method or use
?YourQueueBrowseName{PROP:FILTER} = 'your new filter'

HTH

Quote:
>Hello,

>I have created a drop down combo box with record filter on.
>I would like to refresh the combo list filter whenever  the combo value
>changed.
>I had added the "object.Reset" statement in the controlEvent.Selected but it
>seems doesn't work.

>Any tips?

----

Riley Berton
Law Audit Services

Mon, 22 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dynamically Filtering a Drop Down Combo

2. Help needed on drop down combo filter problem

3. Drop Down Combo Box Issue?

4. Drop Down Combo boxes cause crashes

5. Drop Down Combo Box Removing Duplicate Entries

6. Inserting new value from file drop-down combo box

7. Drop Down Combo Box - Urgent

8. File Drop Down Combo Box

9. Drop down combo boxes in ver4

10. Help With Problem On Drop Down Combo Box

11. Drop Down Combo Box

12. Drop Down Combo Boxes