Done with range limit over three component key!!! :-)
Author Message
 Done with range limit over three component key!!! :-)

                       - - - - - - - - - -
Hi everybody,

        Finallly I worked it out, with your help of course!
As posted to the list the default behavior of the range limit
over multicomponent keys is to include all the fields up to
the one set as range limit. But, I had to check the generated
source code to find the variable (generated by Clarion)
included in the SET, and other related commands. And assign
the choosen value in the BEFORE RESET... embed point to the
Clarion generated variable.

        Thanks everybody, I really cant find words for the
support you gave me.

        Saludos desde Venezuela,

                                        Anbal Rojas

Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Resume about a range limit over a three component key problem

2. Resume about a range limit over a three component key problem

3. Help with range limit over a three component key (CFW2003)

4. Help with range limit over a three component key

5. Multiple-fields key and range limits

6. Browse Range Limit, multi-field key?

7. Range Limit for two and more fields in key

8. I Need help with Range Limits on a Browse (Keyed File)

9. Range limits type : Range of values

10. Extension of non-limited type needs limited component

11. VO - Seeking three keys

12. Multiple Range Limits and a locator