Problem with windows NT
Author Message
 Problem with windows NT

Hello,

I have a problem with an application I have made in Clarion 5.5 beta. When I
execute the application in Windows 95 or 98 it works fine, but when I try to
start the application in Windows NT 4.0 I got the following message:
"ThunkConnect32 could not be located in the dynamic link library
KERNELL32.dll"
Does any one know how to solve this.

Thanks

Jeroen

Sat, 31 May 2003 15:32:26 GMT

1. MF PROBLEMS IN WINDOWS NT AND WINDOWS 95

2. VW: Out of Memory Problem on Windows NT

3. Freezing problem under Windows NT

4. Memory read problems in windows NT 4.0

5. Problem with Windows NT 4

6. Problem in Windows NT

7. Commit problems with Windows NT

8. Screen update problems in Windows NT 3.51

9. Colour palette problems in Windows NT

10. Printer problems with Windows NT

11. LPT1 PROBLEM IN WINDOWS NT

12. Problems with Windows NT and serialport