CW4 browse & NT
Author Message
 CW4 browse & NT

I have recently upgraded a client site to NT4 server + Win98 workstations.

I have an app running at their site since 1998, which was (and still is)
compiled in CW4.

Everything works fine, EXCEPT for one area:-

I have a browse running off an invoice selection window, which shows the
available items. This has slowed down to the exxtent that users are now
waiting up to 10 seconds for the list to appear.

I have set the usual caching and opportunistic locking flags on the server,
but nothing seems to improve the response time for this browse.

Any help gratefully received.

TIA

--
Steve Ingle
C S Data Systems

Mon, 08 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Date Locator on browse - CW4

2. Showing locator value on browse - CW4

3. 2nd Request - CW2.0003 Browse not working in CW4 Release Templates

4. Locate the record in Browse(CW4 ABC)?

5. Problem with CW4 browse

6. CW4.0 RANGE Limits on browse boxes

7. CW4.0 browse/update problems

8. CW4.0 Beta 5 Browse Problem