Clarion 5 Ent...nice group!
Author Message
 Clarion 5 Ent...nice group!

You guys are a bunch of pompus {*filter*}s, aren't you?

This happens to be a legitimate sale...this came from a box of software from
my uncle who just passed away last month.

Who needs ya...

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion 5 Ent...nice group!
Hi there,

Please do not be angry.  On the other hand, please restrict the words you
use here.

I sincerely apologize to you for the misunderstanding.  It was you price
that caused the misunderstanding, I believe most of us here are willing to
pay much more if we know who your uncle is.  Is he someone whom we know?  If
so, please kindly reveal his name, so that we could pass our respects.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> You guys are a bunch of pompus {*filter*}s, aren't you?

> This happens to be a legitimate sale...this came from a box of software
from
> my uncle who just passed away last month.

> Who needs ya...

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion 5 Ent...nice group!
Hi monkeypooper,

On Sun, 14 May 2000 13:43:37 GMT, "monkeypooper"

Quote:

>This happens to be a legitimate sale...this came from a box of software from
>my uncle who just passed away last month.

True or false, I don't think anyone using a nickname like that could
expect selling anything here.  If you had posted the reasons why you
wanted to sell Clarion 5EE, and your name as a gesture of good will,
I'm sure you could have made more than $30 on a product that goes for
a $1000:)

Best regards,

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion 5 Ent...nice group!
Hi MP==

Didn't take you long to realize it. Sorry for all the aholes who flamed you.
Thats what CW is all about

Dan

Quote:
> You guys are a bunch of pompus {*filter*}s, aren't you?

> This happens to be a legitimate sale...this came from a box of software
from
> my uncle who just passed away last month.

> Who needs ya...

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion 5 Ent...nice group!
Gee, and I thought it was a development tool.  Well, this certainly explains
a lot!

<wry grin>

Jim Johnson

Hi MP==

Didn't take you long to realize it. Sorry for all the aholes who flamed you.
Thats what CW is all about

Dan

Quote:
> You guys are a bunch of pompus {*filter*}s, aren't you?

> This happens to be a legitimate sale...this came from a box of software
from
> my uncle who just passed away last month.

> Who needs ya...

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion 5 Ent...nice group!

Quote:

>You guys are a bunch of pompus {*filter*}s, aren't you?

You bet!

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion 5 Ent...nice group!

Quote:
> You guys are a bunch of pompus {*filter*}s, aren't you?

> This happens to be a legitimate sale...this came from a box of
software from
> my uncle who just passed away last month.

> Who needs ya...

Dear M.P:

     Flattery won't get you anywhere. Neither will bad grammar.
     It is spelled 'pompous'.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 01 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. NICE and NICE Discussion List

2. US_GA_Atlanta_Smalltalk_Permanent

3. converting from c5-prof to c5.5 ent ??

4. p@ent awarded ??

6. Urg,ent, keyboard buffer overflow

7. tckkit 8.5 on redhat ent 3 libXss.so error

8. click the link for the best google group http://groups-beta.google.com/group/boysworld

9. EMCion - Ent Management Center Ion

10. US_GA_Atlanta_Smalltalk_Permanent