C3.1 Dos Printer LINEFEED Problem
Author Message
 C3.1 Dos Printer LINEFEED Problem

Can anyone tell me why a system would not understand the LINEFEED for the
reports. This use to work. Now on all reports that have LINEFEED is
displayed as the word LINEFEED and of course you do not get a line feed.
This is causing all of their reports to be off.

This CL3.1 Clarion application works fine on other systems.

Jean

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 C3.1 Dos Printer LINEFEED Problem
The file with printer codes (forgot the name) has LINEFEED not spelled
the same as in your reports.
Quote:

>Can anyone tell me why a system would not understand the LINEFEED for the
>reports. This use to work. Now on all reports that have LINEFEED is
>displayed as the word LINEFEED and of course you do not get a line feed.
>This is causing all of their reports to be off.

>This CL3.1 Clarion application works fine on other systems.

>Jean

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 C3.1 Dos Printer LINEFEED Problem
Missing PRINTER.CTL file ?

--
Udo Cizelj
Maribor, Slovenija

Quote:
>Can anyone tell me why a system would not understand the LINEFEED for the
>reports. This use to work. Now on all reports that have LINEFEED is
>displayed as the word LINEFEED and of course you do not get a line feed.
>This is causing all of their reports to be off.

>This CL3.1 Clarion application works fine on other systems.

>Jean

Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 C3.1 Dos Printer LINEFEED Problem
Hi Jean,

Have you checked that the LINEFEED has the correct printer command defined
for a linefeed and for the printer you are using. This should be in the file
PRINTER.CTL which should display a list of printers then a list of control
codes then the lists of the control codes for each printer you have.

Regards,

Eric

Quote:

> Can anyone tell me why a system would not understand the LINEFEED for the
> reports. This use to work. Now on all reports that have LINEFEED is
> displayed as the word LINEFEED and of course you do not get a line feed.
> This is causing all of their reports to be off.

> This CL3.1 Clarion application works fine on other systems.

> Jean

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. C3 DOS Runtime Error

2. C3 DOS run() not restoring open files

3. C3 DOS Num lock control

4. Dos C3 Conversion

5. C3 Support Problems

6. printer problems and printer drivers

7. No more problem with SET PRINTER TO and Local Printer

8. Problem with SET PRINTER TO and Local Printer

9. Printer Status (DOS INT.BIN) CW Equivalant

10. Printer redirection in Clarion for DOS

11. DOS printing to USB printer?

12. Clarion for DOS 2.1 - printing errors -printer not ready