Form Printing on Dot Matrix Printers
Author Message
 Form Printing on Dot Matrix Printers

    Under Win98 I used a method whereby I was able to print to forms on Dot
Matrix
printers.  This entailed using the Generic/Text Only driver and mapping some
of the extended characters to use as printer commands.  Bold On,
Double-Wide, Line Feed, etc..
    Cannot figure out how to do the same on 2000 or XP.  Any wisdom here.

William Shepard
Autoskill Inc.

Sat, 21 May 2005 06:16:24 GMT
 Form Printing on Dot Matrix Printers
Easiest way is to use the NovaTemplates.
See your private email.

--
Ben E. Brady

Quote:
>     Under Win98 I used a method whereby I was able to print to forms on
Dot
> Matrix
> printers.  This entailed using the Generic/Text Only driver and mapping
some
> of the extended characters to use as printer commands.  Bold On,
> Double-Wide, Line Feed, etc..
>     Cannot figure out how to do the same on 2000 or XP.  Any wisdom here.

> William Shepard
> Autoskill Inc.

Sat, 21 May 2005 06:36:51 GMT

1. Printing in draft mode on dot-matrix printer

2. Problem Printing To Network Dot Matrix Printer

3. Printing to Dot Matrix Printers

4. Printing to Dot Matrix printers

5. Printing to DOT Matrix Printers SLOOOW from CW5

6. Form Printing on a Dot Matrix

7. Printing Labels on a Dot Matrix Printer

8. Printing text in a dot matrix printer

9. Win XP and printing to a dot matrix printer

10. Printing Forms on Dot Matrix

11. Fujitsu 4.2 - Print to a dot matrix printer

12. Dot Matrix printers vs. Ink-jet/laser printers