ATI Mach64 Video Cards
Author Message
 ATI Mach64 Video Cards

I wish to thank everyone for responding to my original message in
regards to the ATI Mach64 Video Card, that Gateway has in their
computers. Finally corrected the problem of gray fields that would not
show any data in inputed fields. Downloaded the 12/96 drivers for Mach64
Video Cards from ATI Web page. Cleared up this problem. Hope this will
help someone else with this problem.

Tue, 14 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ATI Mach64 Video Cards

Quote:

> I wish to thank everyone for responding to my original message in
> regards to the ATI Mach64 Video Card, that Gateway has in their
> computers. Finally corrected the problem of gray fields that would not
> show any data in inputed fields. Downloaded the 12/96 drivers for Mach64
> Video Cards from ATI Web page. Cleared up this problem. Hope this will
> help someone else with this problem.

Marshall:

Glad you could get yours to work. I ended up having to go to a different
brand of card because of compatibility problems in my 586. I liked the
card and the software, but it just would'nt work in my machine after
calls and even had a replacement board shipped to no avail.
--
Wayne Joyner, ECNE
Joyner Communications

==================================
Providing Professional Networking
and Programming since 1982.
==================================

Tue, 14 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

2. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

3. LOGO-L> MSWLogo and ATI Rage Video Cards

4. video card problems

5. Problems with video cards with Win95

6. 25x132 columns with any video card ?

7. Video capture with PCI-1407 card

8. Looking for video card for native Oberon

9. Which 3D video card to buy?

10. Video card - 3DLabs VX1

11. 3D Hardware (which Video Card is best)

12. 3D video cards for VRML - recommendation??