Get Strange error error.bmp [01/26]
Author Message
 Get Strange error error.bmp [01/26]

Marius,

Please quote your error message in your e-mail message.  It is bad form to:

1. send large attachments
2. send graphics file attachments
3. send 26 messages with graphics file attachments

Might I suggest a simple re-post with the text of the error message
contained in the body of an e-mail message?

Thanks from everyone on the newsgroup.

Jim Johnson

|Please see attached
|
|thanks
|Marius

Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Get Strange error error.bmp [01/26]
marius,

sending binaries to a non-binary ng will get you kicked from your isp, if
you haven't had a warning from them already.

Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Get Strange error error.bmp [01/26]
Jim:
I'll do one better, what the hell was he thinking???? I mean this doesn't
give me a thing to use to even help the guy. I hope his customers get more
information.

Mick

Quote:

>Marius,

>Please quote your error message in your e-mail message.  It is bad form to:

>1. send large attachments
>2. send graphics file attachments
>3. send 26 messages with graphics file attachments

>Might I suggest a simple re-post with the text of the error message
>contained in the body of an e-mail message?

>Thanks from everyone on the newsgroup.

>Jim Johnson

>|Please see attached
>|
>|thanks
>|Marius

Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Runtime Error --Internal Error 01: WSLKEYB

2. INTERNAL ERROR 04 : CTLMAIN error in version 2.001.01

3. Internal Error 01: String Stack Error

4. Reuse News - Week Ending: - 96-01-26.txt [1/1]

5. BUG: Visual Incompatibilities in 8.4a4 (CVS 26/11/01)

6. Internal Error 01

7. NewInternal error 01:WSLDIAL

8. C4b: HELP! Internal Error 01: WSLDIAL

9. C4b: HELP! Internal error 01: WSLDIAL

10. c4b:help!:internal error 01:wsldial:

11. CR Report Writer error in CW2002.01????

12. Internal error 01