Access .TPS Datafile
Author Message
 Access .TPS Datafile

Hi,
I'm not a clarion developer but I'm using an application written in Clarion.
Can you please tell me what I need to do in order to access Clarion db data
(.TPS)? Do I have to purchase any software? Is there anything
freeware/shareware?
Thanks
Angelo

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 00:09:06 GMT
 Access .TPS Datafile
There is nothing free or shareware that I know of.
You could use either the Clarion ReportWriter or the
Topspeed ODBC drivers.
Both may be purchased from SoftVelocity.
www.softvelocity.com

        Tim

Quote:

> Hi,
> I'm not a clarion developer but I'm using an application written in Clarion.
> Can you please tell me what I need to do in order to access Clarion db data
> (.TPS)? Do I have to purchase any software? Is there anything
> freeware/shareware?
> Thanks
> Angelo

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 01:43:03 GMT

1. DataFile class used for accessing CSVs

2. Accessing MS-SQL view as a datafile

3. How to access paradox datafiles from clipper?

4. Accessing AcuCobol Datafiles from C

5. Efficient access to large datafiles (Re:)

6. Efficient access to large datafiles

7. How to access Datafiles ?

8. importing .tps into access

9. Converting .tps file to MS-Access

10. XL and Access to TPS

11. Accessing .TPS from Crystal Report using ODBC ??

12. TPS files to ACCESS