New Imaging SDK - Image-XChange demo
Author Message
 New Imaging SDK - Image-XChange demo

Hi all,

we have been asked by several developers for information/status relating to
our new Imaging SDK,  Image-XChange.

We have therefore made a Beta, demo application available from our web site
with further more detailed information on the functionality.

We are still fine tuning 1 or 2 elements like file compression/optimisation
and expect to release the first Beta in a week or so - with the Clarion
Templates following shortly after.

The functionality works across the full spectrum of 32 bit Windows OS's,
offers both Twain and WIA (for XP) scanning support and a good deal more.

Pricing will be available mid next week and will include a special price
break for existing PDF & TIFF-XChange SDK owners.

for more information please visit :
http://www.*-*-*.com/

For the Demo app please visit:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

comments welcome !

best regards

--
John V
Tracker Software

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:21:19 GMT

1. ANN:Image-XChange Clarion Templates released !

2. New image type : compound images

3. import Image vs from PIL import Image vs import PIL.Image

4. Microsoft Image Editor (in Win SDK)

5. PDF-XChange evalation SDK now available

6. image file name changed on image save

7. VisualWorks 2.5.1: Image to Image Communication

8. Need help with LeadTools API and displaying image in image control

9. Moving Apps from image to image

10. Image Searcher: searching images without textual keywords.

11. How retrieve original Image size from Image control.

12. Imaging - scanning images and auto-filling data