I have Update Form (parent file) with Browse List (child file)
Author Message
 I have Update Form (parent file) with Browse List (child file)

Please, urgent help needed to solve this one?  Using c4 abc.

I have Update Form (parent file) with Browse List (child file) on same
form, and One Printing Push button

I press Printing push button to print the Main Actual record with child
field records
but on return from the report process, the use variables on parent
update form (entry controls, as well as list control) are cleared?  I've
tried various combinatitions but i have got nothing.

Would some one please help me?

Thanks

Ignacio Quijas Rivera
Alere Flamman Veritatis

Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CW4 Writing to a parent file from child file's update form

2. Having an Update window trigger is parent Browse to update

3. Updating parent file when child edited

4. Parent/Child/Related File updating

5. Update Parent/Child files

6. Parent form cleared when EIP child browse

7. Child browse in parent form

8. Update of Parent Form from Child

9. Update parent value from child form

10. How To restrict child browse to selected parent browse record

11. Adding Child Record to a Child file during Update

12. refreshing browse box on form from parent browse