Converting data from TPS table to MS SQL 7 table getting wrong values
Author Message
 Converting data from TPS table to MS SQL 7 table getting wrong values

Hello.

I wrote a procedure to convert data from a TPS table to a MS SQL 7 table
using CW55PE legacy and the ODBC driver.

It is creating the correct number of rows, but the column value's are wrong.

For example, I have a column named CustomerNumber in the TPS table column
type short. In the MS SQL table in my dictionary this same column is a short
as well. This column's type is smallint in the MS SQL table.

No matter what the actual value was when I look at the column's values in
the MS SQL table it is 8241.
However, if I list the read values in a Queue in Clarion it would be
something like 1234, 1246, etc.

I have a column named beginningzone in the TPS datafile using a Long. In the
dictionar the MS SQL table is a long as well in the MS SQL database I used a
type a int and is displayed as 538976288.

Chuck

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 06:30:02 GMT

1. Converting from TPS tables to MSSQL 2000 tables

2. (or (gethash key table) (setf (gethash key table) new-value))

3. Browsing and Converting a Multi Table .tps file

4. Converting TPS files to MS-SQL 7.0

5. Importing MS SQL table into Clarion Dict.

6. Saving Images in MS-SQL tables

7. Encryption in a MS-SQL Table

8. MS SQL multi table import...

9. Getting Value From Table Cell

10. sql command to return a result other than a data set for a table

11. initializing values for a data table

12. Pervasive.SQL(SQL) Import Table Problems