WIN API to copy all files form A: drive to C:\FOLDER
Author Message
 WIN API to copy all files form A: drive to C:\FOLDER

Can you set me on the right track to copy all files from A: drive to
C:\Folder.  Any help would be appreciated.

Richard Brown

Fri, 06 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WIN API to copy all files form A: drive to C:\FOLDER

Quote:

>Can you set me on the right track to copy all files from A: drive to
>C:\Folder.  Any help would be appreciated.

Use the DIRECTORY() to get a list of the files, then use the COPY() command
to complete.
See pages 536 (Copy) and 546 (Directory) in the LR manual of the C5 docs.  I
use this method so that I have better control of the naming, renaming, etc.

HTH,
Jerome.

Fri, 06 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 WIN API to copy all files form A: drive to C:\FOLDER
Quote:

> Can you set me on the right track to copy all files from A: drive to
> C:\Folder.  Any help would be appreciated.

Use directory() command to fill a Q and then loop using previous two
answers.
---
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Fri, 06 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. WIN API to copy file from A: drive to C:\Folder

2. WIN API to create folder on C: drive

3. Copy file from network drive to local drive?

4. Password protect, lock, hide and secure files, folders and drives on your computer 5741

5. Password protect, lock, hide and secure files, folders and drives on your computer 1335

6. How to list files, folders and all their files under the folders

7. Copying folders and files

8. Update two copies of a file in separate folders

9. Question about copying files and folders

10. Copy file from network drive?

11. Copy files from floppy drives

12. Copying Files to another drive