Software Distributor Wanted
Author Message
 Software Distributor Wanted

Hi:

We are small company to development software, and we are interesting in
marketable our product "MK instal" in USA, through the computers
superstores.

MK instal is Windows installator generator, in our country this product
is best competence to Microsoft Setup Toolkit (at higt price), but very
easy use.

We are thinck that may market to end user at very minor price that MS
product in your country.

We have interested in know if some company to be able apreciatte our
proposse to marketable MK instal software and if interesting in this
business ?.

perspectives and comments, and we have sending demo version (in english)
for evaluation to it, and please send us data to your enterprises for
contact, our not know USA and likely have business in it.

Thancks.

Fri, 05 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. New To Clipper And Looking For A Clipper Software Distributor

2. Distributors Wanted NOW!!

3. Distributors Wanted NOW!!

4. Distributors Wanted NOW!!

5. Distributors Wanted NOW!!