Clarion 2.1 LEM under Clarion 3.1 for DOS
Author Message
 Clarion 2.1 LEM under Clarion 3.1 for DOS

Hi Paul!

Quote:
> Can anyone give me some guidance on how to use the Finance LEM for CFD
> 2.1 under CFD 3.1?  I already own the LEM and CFD 2.1 and just got CFD 3.1?

There WAS a way to "wrap" CPD 2.x LEM's for use as libraries under CDD 3.0x,
and presumably CFD 3.1x as well. I believe I used it with some success to
wrap portions of the COMM LEM.

-- Craig (The Data Ferret)
Using Virtual Access 4.02 build 244 (32-bit) in Win95
"Do not meddle in the affairs of FERRETS,
for THEY are FEISTY, and LIKE TO NIP
THOSE WHO ANNOY THEM!"

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion 2.1 LEM under Clarion 3.1 for DOS

Quote:

>Help!  Can anyone give me some guidance on how to use the Finance LEM for CFD
>2.1 under CFD 3.1?  I already own the LEM and CFD 2.1 and just got CFD 3.1?
>TIA!

Paul,

There is a product called "LemGlue" that may work.  I have never tried it
but have read that it works albeit slowly.  Please contact me privately and
I will mail the zip file to you.

Have a safe and joyous week!
Gary

http://www.balas.com

----------- The following comment reflects my personal opinion -----------
"It is the duty of nations as well as of men to own their dependence upon
the overruling power of God; to confess their sins and transgressions in
humble sorrow, yet with assured hope that genuine repentance will lead to
mercy and pardon; and to recognize the sublime truth, announced in the
Holy Scriptures and proven by all history, that those nations are blessed
whose God is the Lord."
Abraham Lincoln, Thanksgiving Proclamation, October 3, 1863, Paragraph 1

, Thanksgiving ?

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting from DOS Clarion 2.1 to Clarion for Win - Questions

2. Graphics Lem for Clarion 2.1

3. Clarion Graphics LEM for CPD 2.1

4. Clarion 2.1 & 3.1 under Windows NT

5. Clarion 2.1 & 3.1 and Windows 95

6. Problem with btrieve 6.15 for dos and Clarion 3.1 application in a dos session of W95

7. Clarion 2.1 for DOS and printing in a WIN95 DOS window

8. LEM Maker/how to make LEM to CPD 2.1

9. Conversione programma da clarion 2.1 a Clarion 5

10. clarion 2.1 key files not working with clarion 4

11. Clarion for DOS (3.1)Help!

12. Clarion 3.1 Dos Mouse Question