File Manager 2
Author Message
 File Manager 2

We just recently purchased File Manager 2 to help with our file
conversions.  We are converting our files from Clarion to Btrieve.  I
created an app and added file manager to it.  I changed the file driver
from clarion to btrieve in my dictionary and set the Version(1).  But
when I run may app and try to access the file that I changed, I get
a "Not a Btrieve file (30)" error. What am I doing wrong?  Isn't my app
supposed to automatically convert my file?

Shane Peterson
Programmer Analyst
Figi's Inc.

Sent via http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. File Conversion with File Manager on Huge files

2. Use File manager to REBUILD files

3. File Manager 2 released (Automatic File Upgrading (inc TPS))

4. Flat file manager

5. File Manager

6. Looking for INI file manager templates

7. File Manager 2.9 - New Features or simply Bugs???

8. File Manager 2

9. File Manager 2 Question

10. File Manager 2 Question Again

11. Another File Manager 2 Question?