Time zone information
Author Message
 Time zone information

How can I return the time zone information from the win95 registry?

Thanks
Eric
--
Eric Jacobowitz

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Time zone information

Quote:
> How can I return the time zone information from the win95 registry?

Look at:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\control\TimeZoneInformation
--
Jeff Berlinghoff
Division of Law Enforcement

ngw.dep.state.fl.us

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Time zone information

I have the following API call:

GetTimeZoneInformation(*TIME_ZONE_INFORMATION),DWORD,Pascal,RAW

What is the command to return the time zone?

I set up a local variable
loc:time

and have the following:

Loc:time = GetTimeZoneInformation(*TIME_ZONE_INFORMATION)

But that does not work.  What do I put for my command?

Thanks
Eric
--
Eric Jacobowitz

http://www.castlecomputer.com

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. time zones, daylight saving time, and universal time

2. Time zone in MVS

3. How to make VW TimeZone use the system time zone automatically

4. Getting Dates with time Zone

5. Setting time zone

6. time zone

7. Programming in other time zone