Problem reading clarion 2 files with clarion version 5
Author Message
 Problem reading clarion 2 files with clarion version 5

It seems likely found problem with the new C-5 Clarion driver, it doesn't
understand files made under Clarion version two.

I have been checking version four of Clarion and that one is able to
understand those files.

Is anyone able to give a solution how go around these problem.

With kind regards Bengt

Thu, 25 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem reading clarion 2 files with clarion version 5
Hi Bengt'

I have been able to read clarion 2.1 files with C5, however, I think I have
found a big problem with conversion from DAT to TPS.  My conversions have
not worked at all.   Even 2.1 DAT to C5 DAT seems to be a problem if you do
any record reformatting.

What kind of problem are you having, what is the message?

I open my big mouth too much on the newsgroup, so I am talking to Clarion
Tech Support to confirm the problem before I mention it to the newsgroup.

chris

Quote:

>It seems likely found problem with the new C-5 Clarion driver, it doesn't
>understand files made under Clarion version two.

>I have been checking version four of Clarion and that one is able to
>understand those files.

>Is anyone able to give a solution how go around these problem.

>With kind regards Bengt

Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CLARION?CLARION!CLARION!!

2. Printing a Memo file in Clarion 2003-1 clarion for windows

3. Eurosymbol in Clarion application with Clarion Files

4. clarion 2.1 key files not working with clarion 4

5. earning Clarion - Chapter 13 - Clarion Language Tutorial- Problem with code in book on lastest CD.

6. Odd problem with run-time linking to a clarion dll from a non-clarion app

7. Windows version of CFIL for clarion files

8. Bug in Clarion for Windows (all version) with TXA files

9. Clarion dos version 2.0 w/ too large data files

10. File version in Clarion 5b

11. Reading Clarion Dat File ( Btrieve ) through ODBC

12. Clarion DOS file read/extract