Jpeg files in .hlp
Author Message
 Jpeg files in .hlp

All...

Does anyone know of a workaround to allow .jpg files to be compiled within
RoboHelp ? I am able to access them externally but do not want to ship an
application this way.  I have included them as baggage and that doesn't
work.
Tia...

Bill Morris

Software for a new millennium...

--
Bill Morris

Software for a new millennium...

Sun, 03 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Jpeg files in .hlp

Quote:

>Does anyone know of a workaround to allow .jpg files to be compiled within
>RoboHelp ? I am able to access them externally but do not want to ship an
>application this way.  I have included them as baggage and that doesn't
>work.

Bill,

The limitation is one of MS winhelp, not RoboHelp per se. You best bet is to
convert the jpg to bmp or shg.

Regards,

Mark
----------------------------
sig under construction

Full-time Certified Master Hobbyist

The clueless shall inherit the earth,
and will need directions to get there.

Sun, 03 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Clipper 5.2e NG files to Windows .HLP files

2. converting ibm jpeg files to mac files

3. CONVERTING TIFF FILES TO JPEG FILES

4. .HLP files

5. Clarion 3.1 .hlp Files

6. .hlp file maker

7. writing .hlp files - VW2

8. File C55Help.hlp in C55Pro Beta 1 or CR2 - Please help me

9. .Hlp File Size - Help Requested!

10. How Can I run a .hlp file with clarion

11. ng to hlp file

12. What do you recommend for creating HLP files?