Wanted: Job for Hard Working Clarion Programmer
Author Message
 Wanted: Job for Hard Working Clarion Programmer

Hello!

I will be moving to South-East Florida in a few weeks.
Because of this, I am looking for job in or near Palm
Beach County. I would be able to start at 2nd of September
1996.

I have been working about 8 years with following versions of
Clarion for Windows and DOS: CPD 1.0/2.0/2.1, CDD 3.0, CW 1.0/1.5
I have developed several bigger and smaller commercial business
applications with Clarion and other application developing tools (such as
VB, Delphi, PowerBuilder, MS-Access). I also have a long experience
of PC-computers, LANS, MS and Novell operating systems, and applications.

If you are interested and want to know more, contact me via e-mail or
telephone +358-40-0557255. All hints are welcome too! :)

Best regards,

Fri, 18 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs, Work, Work, Work

2. Russian(Moscow) programmer (CLARION) seek for job.

3. CLARION programmer looks for job

4. Clipper Programmer ( Jobs Wanted)

5. Great job for Clarion programmer

6. (JOB) C+@ Programmer wanted - BIG BUCKS ***

7. Quick and dirty job for Clarion/C programmer

8. Clipper Programmer wants a job in Australia

9. Programmer Job Wanted

10. CLIPPER EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMER WANTED FOR A PARIS/BRUSSELS BASED JOB

11. (JOB) C+@ Programmer wanted - BIG BUCKS ***

12. JOBS: Enthusiastic Developer/Programmers Wanted!