running the QNX OS. Does anyone know of an add-in template or ActiveX
control that can be used to accomplish this?

David.

Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TCP/IP through a com port

Quote:
>I'm trying to establish a TCP/IP link through a com port to a computer
>running the QNX OS. Does anyone know of an add-in template or ActiveX
>control that can be used to accomplish this?

Presuming that you're using Windows 95/98 or NT, and your QNX system
is running PPP (or SLIP), then you can use our free SocketWrench
package.
It consists of two ActiveX controls, one for establishing the dial-up
connection (using RAS) and one for the TCP/IP related work
(establishing the socket connection, reading and writing data, etc.).
You can download the package at wwww.catalyst.com

----

Catalyst Development Corporation          Web:   http://www.catalyst.com

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

You can download the package at wwww.catalyst.com

----

Catalyst Development Corporation          Web:   http://www.catalyst.com

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. TCP/IP Com Basic Question

2. datasocket: how may I define the TCP/IP Port

3. TCP/IP ports and vrml

4. TCP/IP ports and RPC in python

5. List of used TCP/IP ports

6. How do I use dial up (PPP) TCP/IP port on a machine which also has TCP/IP LAN

7. Clarion with IP, com ports, ect

8. does anyone have an example of a c++ TCP/IP client that works with labview TCP?IP server ??

9. TCP/IP for Smalltalk V

10. Interface Woes...Emulator/TCP/IP or GDDM?

11. TCP/IP AbtSocket connection problems

12. TCP/IP Under MVS: Assembler Interface