WIN2K: frame open right but MDI windows are iconized and if resized are empy
Author Message
 WIN2K: frame open right but MDI windows are iconized and if resized are empy

Hi,

My C5.5ee app. working right on win98-NT-XP but strange case on win2k.

Start frame, open right but if try to open any MDI window this are
iconized and if try to resized it to enlarge, the mdi frame is empy,
no control I found.

O.S. WIN2K SP3 APPLY

Thanks for any help.
Danilo (Italy)

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 18:16:01 GMT
 WIN2K: frame open right but MDI windows are iconized and if resized are empy
Help please
Quote:

> Hi,

> My C5.5ee app. working right on win98-NT-XP but strange case on win2k.

> Start frame, open right but if try to open any MDI window this are
> iconized and if try to resized it to enlarge, the mdi frame is empy,
> no control I found.

> O.S. WIN2K SP3 APPLY

> Thanks for any help.
> Danilo (Italy)

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:44:08 GMT

1. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

2. Toggle MDI/non-MDI before opening a window?

3. VO my understanding,am I right?

4. Am I Right?

5. Am I on the right track?

6. Am I on the right track?

7. Reverse Engineering Continued (Am I on the right track)

8. Am I on the right track?

9. Am I right?

10. Canvas: Am I headed in the right direction?

11. Opening windows iconized

12. Resizing MDI child windows