Start() only starting sometimes
Author Message
 Start() only starting sometimes

Hi I'm using C5b. On a form, I can use Start() to open another window
and it will work from some places but from other places it doesn't
work. I have 2 buttons...

1) Calls a procedure in another DLL which uses Start() to open another
a window. Start return 0 and the window is not opened

2) Embed code for Button uses Start() to open that window, and the
window is opened.

In both places, the start procedure is called identically. Are there
some issues with the start() procedure as it seems to work sometimes
and at other times it doesn't work.

Mario

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 14:06:06 GMT

1. Application starts sometimes minimized

2. Can't start vw30 [was: Can't start vwnc30]

3. Can't start vw30 [was: Can't start vwnc30]

4. Use Start Start Button

5. Use Start Start Button

6. How to start data acquisition when a sine wave starts or finishes

7. I need a timestamp in milliseconds that starts when my program starts

8. Start nidqsvr.exe when Windows starts?

9. (start..end) where start > end

10. Loops, sometimes it works, sometimes not.

11. I have a problem with the digital trigger (PFI0). Sometimes it starts without digital signal.