Fetch the Address book from exchange server ...
Author Message
 Fetch the Address book from exchange server ...

Is there any templates / 3`rd party that does this ??

--
Kindly Regards
Tor-Bjarne Henriksen

Aditech Langaard Software
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Phone.: +47 3224 4486
Cell. Phone.: +47 930 87 444

Norwegian Distributor for
Softvelocity`s - Clarion 4GL RAD
ComBit`s - List & Label
Lindersoft`s - Setupbuilder
And AnalyZe.IT - Our Multi-Langual, SQL, Multi-purpose, Graphics and  Report
tool

Products.:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:28:44 GMT
 Fetch the Address book from exchange server ...
Hi Tor-Bjarne

Any chance of that list of customers who are using my L&L templates?  You
mentioned that you would send me a list a month or so ago.  Problem is that
when I get support emails, I cannot place them in my database.  Could you
let me have this as soon as possible?

Cheers
Simon

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:33:15 GMT
 Fetch the Address book from exchange server ...
Clarion Mag covered the O/E API a few months ago.

--

Steve Parker

kb and download center at:
     www.par2.com

> Is there any templates / 3`rd party that does this ??

> --
> Kindly Regards
> Tor-Bjarne Henriksen

> Aditech Langaard Software
> Http://www.langaard.no
> Http://Langaard.no
> Phone.: +47 3224 4486
> Cell. Phone.: +47 930 87 444

> Norwegian Distributor for
> Softvelocity`s - Clarion 4GL RAD
> ComBit`s - List & Label
> Lindersoft`s - Setupbuilder
> And AnalyZe.IT - Our Multi-Langual, SQL, Multi-purpose, Graphics and
Report
> tool

> Products.:
> Http://www.langaard.no/0hazzle/0hazzle.asp
> http://www.langaard.no/0MeZz/0MeZz.htm
> Http://www.langaard.no/0overlapz/resize.htm
> Http://www.langaard.no/analyzeit/analyzeit.asp

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:37:58 GMT

1. Anyway to get the server ip address not the browser ip address

2. Error 4149 occurred at Fetch Next Record, SQL Server 7.0, and SQL Toolkit 5.0

3. Error 4149 occurred at Fetch Next Record, SQL Server 7.0, and SQL Toolkit 5.0

4. Fetch URL w/ proxy Server

5. Check for Microsoft Exchange Server - Outlook

6. Access to Exchange server

7. Mail from Clipper to Exchange Server?

8. How to call a Windows DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange) server from Object Rexx

9. Sending mail via an Exchange server

10. Simple client/server exchanging objects

11. olemsg32 module used in win32com exchange server example?

12. Sucking e-mail from Exchange Server vis HTTP?