Locate the record in Browse(CW4 ABC)?
Author Message
 Locate the record in Browse(CW4 ABC)?

Hi All!

How I can move the cursor in Browse (ABC) on the position, necessary to
me, (equivalent of routine - DO LocateRecord in CW2.0 or DO FindRecord
in CFD31)?

Thanks.

Fri, 17 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Locating default record in browse(ABC) with composite key

2. locate in ABC Browse on date (keyed)

3. Browse locates wrong record

4. Record located in browse, vscroll no dice, SOLUTIONS ??

5. Set highlighted record to top of browse box after locate

6. C4b ABC - Find and highlight a certain record in a child browse

7. C5 ABC find record in browse

8. Upgrading CW4 ABC app to CW5 ABC

9. Identify currently selected record in ABC Browse

10. C4a-ABC: Update Record from browse window.

11. How To restrict child browse to selected parent browse record

12. how can I make the browse automatically seleect the last record in a browse