Reset Question
Author Message
 Reset Question

I am using C55d and Tps files

I have a Server polling data and storing the data at a central location.

I then have clients polling the data and refreshing this data al
transactions are stored local as well
untill the user finalises the shift.

When i use Thiswindow.reset(1) in a timer set at about 8sec it works every
time
But I get record retrival errors if i have a large number of record.
I put this down to Thiswindow.reset(1) refreshes the window every 8sec or
so.

Is there a better way of doing this without increasing the timer.
Has anyone used ResetRequired if so are there any Examples

TIA

Sam

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:33:04 GMT

1. Reset Question

2. ncgi::reset question

3. synchronous reset/set or asynchronous reset/set

4. Sync reset or async reset?

5. synchronous reset/set or asynchronous reset/set

6. Expect question: interact -reset doesn't always seem to

7. Resetting a J press button

8. SUnitBrowser Auto-reset

9. )RESET in APL+WIN 3.0

10. )RESET in APL+WIN 3.0