Terminating an application
Author Message
 Terminating an application

I'm running an external program from my Clarion application using RUN().
Is there any way I can terminate this external program when my program
finishes.

TIA

Simon Webb

Sat, 31 May 2003 00:14:00 GMT

1. Terminate other applications under win32?

2. How to Kill / Close / Terminated an application

3. Nice way to terminate multithreaded application.

4. My application, after being application build is terminated by Windows

5. Win2000pro terminates application

6. Focus lost after application terminates

7. ATTACHX problem: task doesn't terminate after termination of main program

8. Deployed app terminates after a MessageBox is displayed before main app shell view is opened

9. VW3.1/VW5i: String not terminated in DLLCC function

10. trying to terminate a process

11. Terminated Contractors at Sprint

12. For Loop Not Terminating Correctly?