Problem Using PUT in AS400 with ODBC
Author Message
 Problem Using PUT in AS400 with ODBC

Hi,

I tried to connect my app with an as400 with the ODBC driver an it worked Ok
adding records, but
when I use SET(KEY) + NEXT(FILE) + PUT(FILE) clarion post an error INVALID
FILE DRIVER FUNCTION.
The help says that PUT(FILE) works ok with odbc and with as400 and I dont
know what to do.
The files are defined ok in as400, and the secondary indexes are declared in
as400 logical files, attached to the main files, with their names linked in
"external name" with clarion dictionary files.
All seems to work ok, but PUT statement ....

pd. ADD(file) and NEXT(File) work fine!

Please, can anyone help me ?

Sergio Hs,
Barcelona

C5ee,W98,WNT,legacy

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing AS400 using ODBC

2. AS400 ODBC

3. VO with ODBC driver of the AS400

4. W2K / PHP / ODBC / AS400 / DB2 / CALL an RPG program

5. Configure ODBC Data Source WITHOUT Using ODBC Administrator

6. Using VAX Ada 83 -- PUT using SMG

7. ODBC / Access - Problems using C5 - Legacy

8. Problem Visual FoxPro using ODBC

9. Problems with VB using Topspeed ODBC driver

10. Problem with adding to FILEs on different THREADS using ODBC

11. Problem using ODBC connect to AcuCobol

12. Problems scheduling a python program using the ODBC module with WinAT