Procedure Wizard
Author Message
 Procedure Wizard

I'm running cwpe5.5f legacy.  I have both the Application Wizard and the
Procedures Wizard under the Application options turned on , however the
Procedure Wizard doesnot seem to want to work.
Is there anything else I should be setting?

Tia

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 05:09:41 GMT
 Procedure Wizard
Not working or not visible (it's "hidden" in the application menu)?

--

Steve Parker

kb and download center at:
     www.par2.com
KB: http://www.par2.com/cws/c5launch.dll/FAQS/THEFAQS.exe.0

"The improbable, we do. The impossible takes a bit longer."

Quote:
> I'm running cwpe5.5f legacy.  I have both the Application Wizard and the
> Procedures Wizard under the Application options turned on , however the
> Procedure Wizard doesnot seem to want to work.
> Is there anything else I should be setting?

> Tia

Wed, 09 Nov 2005 07:28:32 GMT

1. New-procedure wizards are gone

2. Procedure Wizard Disappeared in C55

3. Procedure Wizard?

4. CW2003 procedure wizards

5. Procedure Wizard Problem

6. ANNOUNCE: Extension Wizard -othe wizard.

7. Adding Procedures to Generated Procedures

8. Mixing ABC procedures and Standard Clarion procedures

9. How to setup a procedure in a DLL that calls a procedure in another DLL

10. Procedures within Procedures

11. Call a procedure from a procedure

12. Calling a procedure with a variable procedure name