C4 Help w/pulling form letters into report
Author Message
 C4 Help w/pulling form letters into report

Hi all,

Working on my first report and having a conceptual problem.

I've got an Employee file with two child files: (Tests) and (Measures).  I've
also got another file, Messages, which has in it 2 form letters, A & B.

From time to time i will need to generate a form letter for employees depending
on which annual test or measure they are due for.  I get the ranged report
going fine --

My problem:  I don't know how to pull in the correct message (A or B) to the
report.

E.G.  If employees 1,2,3,5 are due for a Test,  then report with message A
should be generated for each employee.  Likewise for employees due for a
Measure.  I get all the right demographics for the employee (as the report is
generated off the Employee file and keyed to the NextEventDate) but i can't
figure out how to call in the appropriate Message.

Any help or ideas anyone?!?

Thanks
Steve

Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help with Contract \ Form letter \ report

2. report from a form c4

3. C4 Legacy Report templates - Forms Vanish

4. Help with C4 Report Writer

5. Report Pages (C4-CW2003 report template)

6. Pull up and Pull down problems

7. pull up/pull down signals in test bench

8. Pull Up and Pull Down problem

9. Form Letters

10. Form Letters?

11. form letter