How to in ABC
Author Message
 How to in ABC

Converted this legacy app to abc.  I have a file Contacts with a 1 to many
child file Quotes.  On the Contacts Browse I have a button to call the child
files.

If there are child files, then everything works.  If I call up the child
browse with no records and attempt to add a record, the app will not pick up
id code for the parent.

Any idea what I am doing wrong.  What worked before don't, and I am probably
making it more difficult than it is.

Don Harvey

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wierd problem when calling function ABC as: [ABC] *or* eval ABC

2. ABC Select Directory template ABC

3. ABC Code not working (C5EE & ABC)

4. Upgrading CW4 ABC app to CW5 ABC

5. C4 abc vs c5 abc

6. Q: Function to convert 'abc+def = (abc def)

7. BRWX::GetRecord with ABC templates? - A desperate newbee in ABC

8. C4b ABC template app versus CW2003 app - why do ABC apps run slower ?

9. ABC Free Templates --> Browse: Filter based on Combo contents (ABC)

10. ?? ABC --> Clarion Templates --> ABC ???

11. ABC (All Basic Code)

12. *NEW* March 2000 ABC Packets