clipper5 index files
Author Message
 clipper5 index files

I am a new clarion user currently converting some of my old clipper5 code
for use with clarion 5
The clipper 5 database driver within clarion 5 assumes that the default file
extention for the index file is *.NTX
I currently use *.IDX within my clipper 5 application
CAN CLARION 5 be told that the default index file extension for my
application is now *.IDX or do I have to convert all my index clipper 5
index files to *.NTX for my index files to work when using clarion 5

regards John Nolan

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. A question about recreate index (clipper5.2)

2. Advantages to migrate Summer87,Clipper5.0,Clipper5.2 to Clipper 5.3

3. CDX Index file bloats up but shrink after re-indexing

4. Clipper5 book files

5. How do you update lif files for clipper5.2e

6. Clipper5.3 RDD-doc in NG-files form

7. Update an INDEXED FILE using SEQ FILE

8. indexed file format and data files- for cobol compilers

9. Dynamic index and indexed variables

10. HELP ! corrupted index (in index key)

11. Why INDEX ON &INDEX->FIEL

12. RubyChangeRequest #U002: new proper nameforHash#indexes, Array#indexes