2002/12/02: DCT2SQL templates
Author Message
 2002/12/02: DCT2SQL templates

Hola Roberto.
Existe algun help de como utilizar el TPL o App de ejemplos.

Hello Roberto.
Some help exists of as using the TPL or App of examples.

Javier

Quote:
> Heavenes - I have attached the latest DCT2SQL templates.

> Dave Harms requested a DCT -> PostGreSQL variant so he could work on this
> particular template.

> Eddie Sizemore requested a DCT -> Sybase variant and asked if I could work
> on it.

> While I have not had a chance to work on the Sybase variant, the
> template ---skeletons--- for both PostGreSQL and Sybase are now included
in
> in the collection.

> You could received this message as an e-mail and attachment if you were
part
> of an e-mail list called "Template Recipients" which gets copies of my
> freebie templates when I update them. If you wish to be added to this
email
> list, just send me an email requesting to be added.

> Enjoy!
> Roberto Artigas Jr.
> Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?

Sat, 21 May 2005 19:56:52 GMT
 2002/12/02: DCT2SQL templates
Just add it to your DATA.DLL or EXE extension, pick the table, generate the
SQL scripts.

Use the SQL scripts within your SQL IDE to create your tables.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> Hola Roberto.
> Existe algun help de como utilizar el TPL o App de ejemplos.

> Hello Roberto.
> Some help exists of as using the TPL or App of examples.

> Javier

> > Heavenes - I have attached the latest DCT2SQL templates.

> > Dave Harms requested a DCT -> PostGreSQL variant so he could work on
this
> > particular template.

> > Eddie Sizemore requested a DCT -> Sybase variant and asked if I could
work
> > on it.

> > While I have not had a chance to work on the Sybase variant, the
> > template ---skeletons--- for both PostGreSQL and Sybase are now included
> in
> > in the collection.

> > You could received this message as an e-mail and attachment if you were
> part
> > of an e-mail list called "Template Recipients" which gets copies of my
> > freebie templates when I update them. If you wish to be added to this
> email
> > list, just send me an email requesting to be added.

> > Enjoy!
> > Roberto Artigas Jr.
> > Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?

Sat, 21 May 2005 20:28:27 GMT

1. 2002-11-13: Dct2SQL templates

2. Prob with dct2sql template for Interbase script

3. Internet application template vs. Web application template

4. New templates added to Solace Software Free template set

5. New Templates: the Internet Framework Templates - HTTP Server Edition Version 1.5

6. ABC templates... can i change an applications templates

7. A Template to Write Templates?

8. ANN: New release of S.C.A. Micro Templates (Browse Header Sort and Reverse Sort Template)

9. Clarion templates to ABC templates

10. Kit Template Nova Vida (Template para Backup ON-Line) somente para Brazileiros e Portugueses por enquanto

11. Kit Template Nova Vida (Template para Backup ON-Line) somente para Brazileiros e Portugueses por enquanto

12. Solace ColourAll template added to the Free Template Set