About clarion 5.0 Enterprise edition and Windows 2000 Professional
Author Message
 About clarion 5.0 Enterprise edition and Windows 2000 Professional

I have a computer with clarion 5.0 Enterprise Edition and Windows 2000
Professional and many problems with WOW32.DLL. Anyone knows how can I do?

Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:35:29 GMT
 About clarion 5.0 Enterprise edition and Windows 2000 Professional
Dani,

Check out this URL or read below:

http://www.softvelocity.com/faq/Runtime/102-WOW32AccessViolation.htm

Courtesy of Malcolm Fear
* * * * *
If you are having Clarion 5 crash under Windows 2000, you need to
disable the ToolTips that are displayed when you move the mouse pointer
over the Minimize, Maximize or Close buttons in all windows. Use
Registry Editor to modify the "UserPreferencemask" value in the
following key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\desktop

Make note of the value. (For example: 9E 3E 00 80)

Double-click the UserPreferencemask entry. Under Value Data, the cursor
is in front of the first value (for example from above: 9E). For the
first number or letter, see below for the correct value to use in the
next step (the second number/letter remain the same):

If first is "8", use "0" (number 0)
If first is "9", use "1"
If first is "a", use "2"
If first is "b", use "3"
If first is "c", use "4"
If first is "d", use "5"
If first is "e", use "6"

My setting was  0000 9E 3E 00 80
I changed it to 0000 1E 3E 00 80
Then reboot. You will notice that the tooltips won't show (only on
Minimize,
Maximize or Close buttons) and Clarion won't crash
Regards
Malcolm Fear

David

Quote:

--
From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software

Profile Exchanges - Home Theater, Search Engines, Newsgroup and Email
http://www.encouragersoftware.com/

Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:57:45 GMT
 About clarion 5.0 Enterprise edition and Windows 2000 Professional
Many thanks for all.

Quote:
> Dani,

> Check out this URL or read below:

> http://www.softvelocity.com/faq/Runtime/102-WOW32AccessViolation.htm

> Courtesy of Malcolm Fear
> * * * * *
> If you are having Clarion 5 crash under Windows 2000, you need to
> disable the ToolTips that are displayed when you move the mouse pointer
> over the Minimize, Maximize or Close buttons in all windows. Use
> Registry Editor to modify the "UserPreferencemask" value in the
> following key:

> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\desktop

> Make note of the value. (For example: 9E 3E 00 80)

> Double-click the UserPreferencemask entry. Under Value Data, the cursor
> is in front of the first value (for example from above: 9E). For the
> first number or letter, see below for the correct value to use in the
> next step (the second number/letter remain the same):

> If first is "8", use "0" (number 0)
> If first is "9", use "1"
> If first is "a", use "2"
> If first is "b", use "3"
> If first is "c", use "4"
> If first is "d", use "5"
> If first is "e", use "6"

> My setting was  0000 9E 3E 00 80
> I changed it to 0000 1E 3E 00 80
> Then reboot. You will notice that the tooltips won't show (only on
> Minimize,
> Maximize or Close buttons) and Clarion won't crash
> Regards
> Malcolm Fear

> David

> > I have a computer with clarion 5.0 Enterprise Edition and Windows 2000
> > Professional and many problems with WOW32.DLL. Anyone knows how can I
do?

> --
> From David Troxell - Product Scope 32 PRO - Encourager Software

> Profile Exchanges - Home Theater, Search Engines, Newsgroup and Email
> http://www.encouragersoftware.com/

Tue, 19 Oct 2004 22:12:04 GMT

1. CW50 Enterprise edition & professional edition

2. C5 Enterprise Edition to C5 Professional Edition

3. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker

4. Problemas Clarion 5.0 en Windows XP Professional

5. Harlequin Dylan professional, enterprise editions

6. is tcl programs running on windows 2000 professional and windows xp gives diff results

7. Offer Clarion 5 Enterprise edition for best price!!

8. Clarion 5.5 Enterprise Edition Beta1 newsgroups

9. Offer new and cheap CLARION ENTERPRISE EDITION 5 !!!

10. Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition full !!!

11. Clarion 5 Enterprise Edition !

12. Clarion 5 B for Enterprise Edition now available