GPF when linking WMF file
Author Message
 GPF when linking WMF file

Hi everyone,

I get GPF when linking my app if I add WMF file to some report or just
name it in project properties. I compile in 16 bit - local, and use C4b
with 2.003 templates. When I add same WMF to other app which is only
smaller everything is OK. What can be wrong?

Best regards,
Alexandar

Sun, 27 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. add multiple WMF-images to 1 WMF-file

2. copy temporary report wmf.file to permanent wmf

3. GPF with WMF and certain graphic cards?

4. GPF GPF GPF GPF in 32bit C4b Application

5. Converting PDF files to WMF files

6. How to convert WMF files to RTF files?

7. VW: Interface with CADand WMF-files

8. Printing a report to a WMF file

9. WMF Report file location

10. Moving a .WMF file to a BLOB

11. Found a great way to make WMF files!

12. How do I print a saved WMF File?