Select,Choice ??
Author Message
 Select,Choice ??

Hi everyone,
Iam pretty new at programming, so I hope somone can help me.
I Have two Browseboxes on a UpdateFrame, they are both frome the same fil,
but one comes directly frome the file and the other is a queue of the file.

My problem is that i would like to take one record from the queue and add it
to the file(with an 'add' button)  and of course change some value in the
record.

Hope somone can help me.

Bergur Hansen,
----------------

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:39:04 GMT
 Select,Choice ??
To get it from the queue:

GET( QueueOfTheFile, CHOICE(?ListOfTheQueueOfTheFile))
IF ERRORCODE() THEN CYCLE.

! Now the item is in the queue
! Transfer the fields of the queue to the file buffer
! And ADD(File)
! Use ThisWindow.Reset(1) to reset the browsebox

Ronald
Compad

Quote:
> Hi everyone,
> Iam pretty new at programming, so I hope somone can help me.
> I Have two Browseboxes on a UpdateFrame, they are both frome the same fil,
> but one comes directly frome the file and the other is a queue of the
file.

> My problem is that i would like to take one record from the queue and add
it
> to the file(with an 'add' button)  and of course change some value in the
> record.

> Hope somone can help me.

> Bergur Hansen,
> ----------------

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:26:04 GMT
 Select,Choice ??
Thanks, Ronald
It worked

Quote:
> To get it from the queue:

> GET( QueueOfTheFile, CHOICE(?ListOfTheQueueOfTheFile))
> IF ERRORCODE() THEN CYCLE.

> ! Now the item is in the queue
> ! Transfer the fields of the queue to the file buffer
> ! And ADD(File)
> ! Use ThisWindow.Reset(1) to reset the browsebox

> Ronald
> Compad

> > Hi everyone,
> > Iam pretty new at programming, so I hope somone can help me.
> > I Have two Browseboxes on a UpdateFrame, they are both frome the same
fil,
> > but one comes directly frome the file and the other is a queue of the
> file.

> > My problem is that i would like to take one record from the queue and
add
> it
> > to the file(with an 'add' button)  and of course change some value in
the
> > record.

> > Hope somone can help me.

> > Bergur Hansen,
> > ----------------

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:27:36 GMT

1. Select choices from a cluster of boolean but if click...

2. Selecting from 200+ choices

3. Clarion Browse using SQL doing a SELECT ASC and then SELECT DESC

4. select and select

5. ASSOCIATE, SELECT TYPE, and SELECT CASE

6. select.select question

7. select.select example?

8. is there any troubles with select.select in python

9. select.select

10. Windows NT select.select( )

11. Client with select.select()

12. ports with select.select() ???