How I can connect to news.softvelocity.com ?
Author Message
 How I can connect to news.softvelocity.com ?

OE tells "server not found".

--

Dmitriy Bugrov,
Diasoft Corporation

Sun, 19 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How I can connect to news.softvelocity.com ?
keep trying.

Sun, 19 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Server error when connecting to news.softvelocity.com with MS Outlook Express

2. News Server = news.softvelocity.com

3. Can't Find Newsgroup news.softvelocity.com

4. How to reset the Newsgroups in news.softvelocity.com

5. news.softvelocity.com down

6. news.softvelocity.com back up

7. news.softvelocity.com newsserver - license key expired - again!

8. News.softvelocity.com down *again*???

9. news.softvelocity.com not updated ???

10. News.softvelocity.com down?

11. news.softvelocity.com

12. CANNOT POST TO news.SoftVelocity.com