Reports with One Parent and Two Child files(multiple records eacy)
Author Message
 Reports with One Parent and Two Child files(multiple records eacy)

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

        Here is the problem.  Please take into account that I am still
learning and have placed reporting at the end of my learning.  I have
three files:
        1.  Invoice.tps
        2.  Detail.tps
        3.  OthDetl.tps

        INVOICE is the parent to both the other files.  I want the
report to print like this.  Please keep in mind that each child file
has multiple records that need to print.

        INVOICE
            Detail
            Detail
            Detail
            OthDetl
            OthDetl
            OthDetl

Currently I can only get it to print as follows:

        INVOICE
            Detail
            OthDetl
            Detail
            OthDetl
            Detail
            OthDetl

Please help me.  I am using C4b

Lee

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Reports with One Parent and Two Child files(multiple records eacy)
I use Crystal Reports and can do multiple sub reports to duplicate
this.

If you  have cpcs template then I think you should be able to do this.

Chris Christenson

Quote:

>HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

>    Here is the problem.  Please take into account that I am still
>learning and have placed reporting at the end of my learning.  I have
>three files:
>    1.  Invoice.tps
>    2.  Detail.tps
>    3.  OthDetl.tps

>    INVOICE is the parent to both the other files.  I want the
>report to print like this.  Please keep in mind that each child file
>has multiple records that need to print.

>    INVOICE
>        Detail
>        Detail
>        Detail
>        OthDetl
>        OthDetl
>        OthDetl

>Currently I can only get it to print as follows:

>    INVOICE
>        Detail
>        OthDetl
>        Detail
>        OthDetl
>        Detail
>        OthDetl

>Please help me.  I am using C4b

>Lee

Chris Christenson

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copying grand parent, parent, and child records

2. Add Child Record Within New Parent Record form.

3. Adding child records for a newly inserted parent record (CW2003)

4. Reporting Two Child Files

5. Reporting Multiple Child Files (Tables)

6. SQL - adding child record from parent form

7. How To restrict child browse to selected parent browse record

8. Saving child rec before Parent record, How?

9. Copying autonumbered parent, child, grandchild records...

10. Copying Parent, Child, Grandchild Records...

11. Copying Parent, Child, Grandchild autonumbered records...

12. Copying Parent child grandchild records