Run Time Error - Internal Error
Author Message
 Run Time Error - Internal Error

Hi,

When I run the application through networking, the internal error occur.
The application will halt after the following error message.
 "Internal Error : tpsbt.cpp line 1477".

Is my application  or database too large ? The application is develop
using 38 app to link, and we have 180 files in the single database. And
the records in the file sometimes may more than 10 over thousand.

Can the error be caused also by networking problem ? Some of our client
use Novel 4.11 and using the microsoft outlook to e-mailing which run
automatically on back-end processing at the same time. Beside that, when
we run the application using the NT4 without run other applications at
the same time, the error also occur.

This problem occurred very frequently within one or two day. And the
only solution that we have is use the tpsfix to recover the error. Is
there any others way to avoid the error?

Thank you.

Regards,
Kee

Business & Search Information Services Sdn Bhd
Suite 303-305,
Wisma Singapore Airlines,
No 204, Jalan Dang Wangi,
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Tel: 603-2915218 (hunting Line), 603-2929113
Fax: 603-2915281, 603-2989981
Website: http://www.*-*-*.com/
E-Commerce Site: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Run Time Error - Internal Error
I have experienced this problem twice, and both times it has been caused by
a bad network card, either shorted or extremely weak.  You might try
replacing the network card on the offending machine.

Roger Dilling
Dilling Technical Services, Inc

www.tmmp.com

Quote:
> Hi,

> When I run the application through networking, the internal error occur.
> The application will halt after the following error message.
>  "Internal Error : tpsbt.cpp line 1477".

> Is my application  or database too large ? The application is develop
> using 38 app to link, and we have 180 files in the single database. And
> the records in the file sometimes may more than 10 over thousand.

> Can the error be caused also by networking problem ? Some of our client
> use Novel 4.11 and using the microsoft outlook to e-mailing which run
> automatically on back-end processing at the same time. Beside that, when
> we run the application using the NT4 without run other applications at
> the same time, the error also occur.

> This problem occurred very frequently within one or two day. And the
> only solution that we have is use the tpsfix to recover the error. Is
> there any others way to avoid the error?

> Thank you.

> Regards,
> Kee
> --

> Business & Search Information Services Sdn Bhd
> Suite 303-305,
> Wisma Singapore Airlines,
> No 204, Jalan Dang Wangi,
> 50100 Kuala Lumpur
> Malaysia
> Tel: 603-2915218 (hunting Line), 603-2929113
> Fax: 603-2915281, 603-2989981
> Website: http://www.basis.com.my
> E-Commerce Site: http://www.netbest.com.my

Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Run Time Error - Internal Error
Turn off all caching/close behind at workstation level. Use Novell Client32
exclusively.

Daan

Quote:

>Hi,

>When I run the application through networking, the internal error occur.
>The application will halt after the following error message.
> "Internal Error : tpsbt.cpp line 1477".

>Is my application  or database too large ? The application is develop
>using 38 app to link, and we have 180 files in the single database. And
>the records in the file sometimes may more than 10 over thousand.

>Can the error be caused also by networking problem ? Some of our client
>use Novel 4.11 and using the microsoft outlook to e-mailing which run
>automatically on back-end processing at the same time. Beside that, when
>we run the application using the NT4 without run other applications at
>the same time, the error also occur.

>This problem occurred very frequently within one or two day. And the
>only solution that we have is use the tpsfix to recover the error. Is
>there any others way to avoid the error?

>Thank you.

>Regards,
>Kee
>--

>Business & Search Information Services Sdn Bhd
>Suite 303-305,
>Wisma Singapore Airlines,
>No 204, Jalan Dang Wangi,
>50100 Kuala Lumpur
>Malaysia
>Tel: 603-2915218 (hunting Line), 603-2929113
>Fax: 603-2915281, 603-2989981
>Website: http://www.basis.com.my
>E-Commerce Site: http://www.netbest.com.my

Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. run-time error R6000 - stack overflow error

2. DEC Ada run-time error messages (Was: More Ashamedness of Ada - this time OBJECT WORLD)

3. clipper app running under win95, internal error 92

4. Internal error 1210 running under Win95b

5. fatal error: internal error

6. Clarion 5.5RC2 ..error 513 - Internal Error 13

7. Error (513) Internal error (13)

8. Error (513): Internal Error 13

9. runtime error (internal error)

10. ERROR (513) INTERNAL ERROR 13