Wait until program finish on CW5ee
Author Message
 Wait until program finish on CW5ee

Hi
I like to know the way to execute 10 program each one follow the previous
one so the chain must wait until the previous one finish.
The program is in CW5 ee legacy templates and 32 bits, any idea.
TIA

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Wait until program finish on CW5ee

Quote:

> I like to know the way to execute 10 program each one follow the previous
> one so the chain must wait until the previous one finish.
> The program is in CW5 ee legacy templates and 32 bits, any idea.

Run('program1',1)
Run('program2',1)
Run('program3',1)

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Wait until program finish on CW5ee
Quote:

> I like to know the way to execute 10 program each one follow the previous
> one so the chain must wait until the previous one finish.
> The program is in CW5 ee legacy templates and 32 bits, any idea.

You could use a script like WinBatch.
You could buy PowerRun
You could write your own api code to run the apps using CreateProcess()
api. CreateProcess returns a hProcess. The hProcess can be used in
WaitForSingleObject() Api to detect when the app is done and optionally
lock up the app that started the batch until the child program is done.
MSDN on the internet has free documentation and prototypes for all these
APIs.
So many options.
--------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. One proc does not wait until one another finished

2. How to wait until exec is finished?

3. RUN used in program, but not waiting for process to finish

4. calling a program without waiting for it to finish

5. How to make button wait until program starts?

6. commands are not executed until background process finish

7. exec, without hanging gui until finished?

8. wait for Windows application to finish

9. waiting for `backquotes` to finish

10. Waiting for processes to finish under Solaris

11. waiting for an exec'ed process to finish

12. Problem waiting for window to finish drawing