Header,Footer and Detail Runtime Position
Author Message
 Header,Footer and Detail Runtime Position

Hy,
I'm interesting how to move Header, Detail and Footer section a litle bit up
and down at runtime, and all controls on it. The idea is to hawe variable to
represent Y position, and changing the value, I get report with data on
diferent positions.
Thanks

Sat, 10 Jan 2004 06:31:53 GMT
 Header,Footer and Detail Runtime Position
Use Fomin Reporter, end users are allowed to change the X location and Y
location of the report.  That is to say that you can shift the entire report
0.2cm to the right and 0.15cm downwards.  You can also re-populate all the
variables and fields at runtime.

Go:  www.clarionshop.com look for Fomin Reporter

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Quote:
> Hy,
> I'm interesting how to move Header, Detail and Footer section a litle bit
up
> and down at runtime, and all controls on it. The idea is to hawe variable
> represent Y position, and changing the value, I get report with data on
> diferent positions.
> Thanks

Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:14:12 GMT
 Header,Footer and Detail Runtime Position
Try this.
I'we placed this code inthe legacy embed called, After Opening Report.
But i'm sure there is a better place to put it. But hey, it works :) <s>

!-------------- X,Y Adjust --------------------
Report$?HeadVar{Prop:xpos} = UPS:XPos
Report$?HeadVar{Prop:ypos} = UPS:YPos

Report{Prop:XPos} = Report{Prop:XPos} + UPS:XPos
Report{Prop:YPos} = Report{Prop:YPos} + UPS:YPos

Report$?FooterVar{Prop:XPos} =Report$?FooterVar{Prop:XPos} + UPS:XPos
Report$?FooterVar{Prop:YPos} =Report$?FooterVar{Prop:YPos} + UPS:YPos

UPS:XPos and UPS:YPos are two fields that i have in the "Steup" file for the
program.

Quote:
> Hy,
> I'm interesting how to move Header, Detail and Footer section a litle bit
up
> and down at runtime, and all controls on it. The idea is to hawe variable
> represent Y position, and changing the value, I get report with data on
> diferent positions.
> Thanks

Sat, 10 Jan 2004 23:49:31 GMT

1. Absolut position of footer(detail) in CWreport

2. C5b: Report, print sum in footer, suppress detail

3. awk-Script with Report Headers/Footers & Pagebreaks

4. using awk to remove header and footer lines

5. Report Headers and Footers

6. Report Group Headers, Footers & Page Breaks

7. group footer en header

8. Controlling Report headers and footers

9. embed points in report group headers and footers

10. printing footers and headers in CW

11. Message Headers and Footers

12. Message Headers and Footers (fwd)