Related Records
Author Message
 Related Records

YEA!!!! The problem is history.

As it turned out it was a simple solution, which all of you that
replied had a hand in solving.  I was told repeatedly that just
populating the appropriate field from File C in the File B browse box
should work without even a lookup.  Well the reason it did not was
that I had attached File C to the File B browse via 'OTHER FILES'
Once I moved it to 'Browse File' everything worked flawlessly without
even a lookup.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

A special nod of appreciation to John Van Der Leden of New Zeland for
looking at my source app and dictionary.

Thank you all. :D

* Never be content with 'THE TRUTH' we must find *
* our own answers to the nature of the UNIVERSE  *

Wed, 24 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. filter on a non related record

2. Displaying related records

3. Display Info in a string from a related record

4. Count related records

5. Displaying Related Records

6. Handling missing related records.

7. Related records

8. Viewing Related Records In A Browse (C4ABC)

9. Related records

10. Related records

11. Looking up related records from a browsebox...

12. Printing related records problem.