Excel to Clarion to MS Visio
Author Message
 Excel to Clarion to MS Visio

To All,
    Has anyone attempted anything like this before?  I have a spreadsheet in
Excel that I want to loop through and extract data from.  I then intend to
display it on the screen for the user to tweak if need be.  After the user
says it is good to go, I will then take that modified data and use it to put
specific stencil onto a Visio page.
    I have done it in VB, but am just trying to get back into Clarion after
several years of being away from it.  Has anyone tried this or something
similar?  If so, could you forward some code snippets to my personal email
address please.  I would like to take a look to get some ideas on how to
proceed.
    Thank you all in advance for whatever help you can offer.

Brian M. Byers

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:14:40 GMT

1. how to link Fortran code in MS visio studio

2. Clarion And Visio

3. Haskell and MS-Excel, MS-Access

4. How Convert MS EXCEL Spreadsheet to an APL2 Array

5. ms Excel and smalltalk Express Ques.

6. Read/Write to MS-Excel file?

7. Importing MS Excel Data

8. Talking OLE with MS Excel

9. About working by OLE2 with EXCEL 7.0, Page Maker Table Editor and MS Word 7.0

10. xBase structure changed by MS Excel

11. Creating a MS Excel spreadsheet from Clipper

12. how to control MS excel from labiew ?