Author Message

Dear Colleges,

Due to an overwhelming response, we now have a great beta team in  place for
GCalPro, so at this time we are closing the joining to the beta program.
GCalPro  will not be available for sale now until the final release. If you
have previously ordered GCalPro, and have not contacted us to be in the beta
program, we will still honor your order.

If  you have any questions about this, please send me a private e-mail to

Jesus F. Moreno
Certified Clarion Developer
Gitano Software, Inc.

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. GCalPro users/beta testers - Please read (Cross-posted)

2. G-CalPro Beta Program

3. Available: Experienced ST/GS Developers

4. VW, VA, GS

5. VW 5i1, GS 5.1.5, image crash

6. UGS or GS: Web + GemStone projects

7. VW/GS Remote SharedPageCache and Windows 2000 Advanced Server problem

8. Locking the share page cache in GS

9. Compiler directives and parsing (in VW en GS/S)

10. Help with Unique ID generator using VW and GS

11. Looking for VSE/GS HTTP implementation

12. [VA] Class documentation tool for GS under VA